Christmas and New Year Opening Hours

See our Christmas Opening Hours this festive season. Please view the Christmas and New Year waste collection dates.

Close alert

Once you have completed construction/building works, you will need to provide us with a Notice of Completion.

The BA7 Notice of Completion Form is available on the Building Commission website.

You can submit the Notice of Completion:

  • Online; or
  • By post: to City of Melville, Locked Bag 1, Booragoon WA 6954; or
  • In person: Visit City of Melville Civic Centre, 10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon.

Please note: It is the responsibility of the property owner or builder to submit a Notice of Completion before an application for a Kerb Security Deposit Refund can be processed.

Social Media Share this pageLinks below open in a new window

Was this page helpful?
Page Helpful