Site InformationUp one level
general website information
- Terms and conditions of use of City of Melville Online Services
- The City of Melville enables customers to process certain transactions online, through the City of Melville website. These Online Services are subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
- Privacy Statement
- At the City of Melville, we know that you care how your personal information is handled and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully, sensibly and in complying with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles included in the Information Privacy Act 2000 Amendment (Private Sector).
- Contact the Website Team
- Use this form to contact us about any problems you may have with using our website
- Problems downloading PDFs?
- This website has been designed to be standards compliant and accessible and useable across the broadest possible range of computers. However, as some software configurations often result in non-compliant operation, you may experience difficulties downloading certain files.
- Help! Having problems or can't find what you are looking for?
- The new City of Melville website features a range of tools to help you find the information you need!
- Our new website aims to comply with global standards on accessibility...
- New website FAQ
- Some frequently asked questions about our new website
- The City of Melville ("Council") provides this site for information only. Nothing contained within this site constitutes professional advice.