Safer Melville Month
Find out about free events and opportunities to participate in the 2017 Safer Melville Month this October!
Safer Melville Month Success!
Safer Melville Month this October was full of fun, free events and activities for all ages. Throughout the month the events raised awareness of several ways to be safe and secure in the community. Some of the events included:
• Protective Behaviour workshops for parents and carers
• Free trial sessions at our LeisureFit centres
• Boosting Mood and Mind in seniors
• Active in the Park classes
• Free Constable Care performances
• Stockland Bull Creek Shopping Centre event;
• Neighbourhood Watch coffee morning and;
• Appeal for items donated to Zonta House Refuge Association to support women in crisis.
Thank you for the overwhelming amount of donated items to the Zonta House appeal during the month of October, which will go directly to assist women who are victims of domestic violence. For more information about Zonta House or if you would like to continue donating items, visit https://zontahouse.org.au/.
The Passport winner for the $500 voucher to Stockland Bull Creek Shopping Centre will be announced on the 21 November.