The City of Melville strives to provide quality services and uses customer feedback to improve it's products and services. Feedback can be given in the form of compliments, complaints and/or suggestions. Please note for security purposes a 20 minute idle timeout applies for all online requests.
What is Feedback?
It is any helpful information or criticism that is given to someone to say what can be done to improve a performance.
How can you give us feedback?
Using the link to the customer feedback form, you can submit a compliment, suggestion or complaint about the quality of a service, staff member, a contractor and non City of Melville services.
Please make sure you provide your identification details and a complete account of your feedback to enable us to investigate and take further action if required. If you would like to remain anonymous, please be aware that we will not be able to communicate with you for further information if required.
Your feedback is also welcome via:
During business hours: (Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm)
- In person: at any City of Melville facility and any City of Melville employee
- By phone: 1300 635 845 or 9364 0666 - at any City of Melville facility and any City of Melville employee
Outside business hours:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: City of Melville, Locked Bag 1, BOORAGOON WA 6954
- By social media
What happens to your feedback?
When receiving your feedback we will:
- Acknowledge and address your feedback promptly
- Treat it confidentially and in accordance with the City’s Customer Feedback Policy and Procedure
- Consider all relevant information regarding your feedback and seek resolution
- Communicate to you any decisions or actions taken regarding your feedback
Resolving your Feedback
The City of Melville is committed to managing customer feedback in an accountable, transparent, timely and meaningful way.
If you are not satisfied with the way your feedback was handled or resolved, we will:
- Escalate your concerns to a senior officer
- Offer further conciliation, when appropriate
- Refer you to the Western Australian Ombudsman’s Office
To report issues with our website, contact customer service on 1300 635 845 (8.30am to 5.00pm), or