Your Business Our Future Business Forum 'Small Business Essentials'
The annual and popular Your Business Our Future Business Forum is back again this year, with a special focus on small to medium businesses.
Register now for Wednesday, 31 May 2017.
Local businesses are invited to attend the 2017 Your Business Our Future forum, with a special focus this year on ‘Small Business Essentials.’
The popular forum will include presentations, an EXPO showcasing an array of business related services and a networking session to close the evening.
Small to medium businesses will have access to relevant business insights, resources and information including:
- practical skills, tips and tools
- economic updates and insights
- access to a variety of supporting business services
- anticipated growth and development in the City of Melville
- training and development options
- networking opportunities
Presentations from industry leaders and experts will offer economic insights, information about resources available to small business, information on future development in the City of Melville that locals should know about and some new ideas to make your business attractive to the growing ageing demographic in our region.
The speakers will include:
- Chief Economist, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA - The WA Economy-Future Challenges and Opportunities
- Small Business Commissioner, Small Business Development Corporation - Running your own business doesn’t mean going it alone
- LandCorp Manager Metropolitan North, Landcorp - Murdoch, Perth’s next major jobs hub
- MCommunity Development Officers, Melville age Friendly accessible Business Network - Become an age-friendly, accessible business and attract a large expanding customer demographic
The EXPO will run throughout the forum bringing together an array of business services under one roof, including topics such as human resources, cyber management, small business resources, digital skills, training and development to name a few.
A catered networking session following presentations will give attendees the opportunity to build connections with other local businesses and agencies.
|Contact Name||Melville-Cockburn Chamber of Commerce|
|Contact Phone||(08) 9433 2305|
|Cost||$64 members, $74 non-members|
|Location||City of Melville Civic Centre Conference Room|
|Start Date||31 May 2017|
|End Date||31 May 2017|