Ngala Parent Session Babies
Ngala's free, popular parenting sessions at Hawaiian centres are back for 2017! Willyou be coming along?
Parenting topics include sleep and solids for babies and play for toddlers.
Learn more about your baby's sleep
- Discuss sleeping patterns,
- How to know when your baby is tired,
- How to help your baby sleep, and
- How to help establish a routine for your baby.
Learn more about starting solids
- How and when to introduce your baby to solids,
- How to progress from puree to family foods,
- How to make the eating experience fun, and
- Learning opportunities for the whole family.
Last year, more than 9 in 10 attendees said they were feeling more informed about
parenting and had learned new things. This is a great chance to help you in your
parenting journey (and to get to know our friendly Child Health Nurses).
We'll be running these sessions from February to June this year, so stay tuned for
|Contact Phone||08 9368 9368|
|Location||Melville Plaza, 380 Canning Highway Bicton|
|Start Date||13 March 2017|
|End Date||13 March 2017|