Access to computers (including Apple Macs), free wifi, printing, photocopy and much more is available at all our libraries.
Free access to computers (including Apple Macs) is available free to any City of Melville Libraries member. Fees apply for non member use.
You can access the Internet, email, social media applications ie: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, Microsoft Office. Our Mac computers also have a range of additional applications.
Do you need some help using computers? Melville Digital Hub provides technology training on computers, iPads, smartphones, Android tablets, social media and much more from our libraries and Willagee Community Centre.
Printing, Scanning and Laminating Services
Printing, photocopying and laminating services are available for a fee .
Free scanning to email is also available.
If your printer is not working at home or you would like to print from a mobile device, our Mobile Print service allows you to print from anywhere to any of our libraries’ printers and collect it at your convenience during library opening hours.
Print your documents from a mobile or tablet device in five easy steps:
- Download the PrinterOn app for Apple or Android
- Select the library you would like to print to
- Select size and colour option (A3 or A4, colour or black and white printing options available)
- Upload the document you would like to print
- Collect from your chosen library during opening hours
To print from a desktop or laptop, all you need to do is:
- Select desired size and colour option
- Enter your email address, this will identify your print items at the library
- Upload the document you would like to print and click
- Review print cost, then click
- Visit your nearest library to print and collect
You will need internet access to use this service, but if you are at any of the libraries you can connect to the public wifi.