Wireless Hill Reserve
Situated in amongst 38 hectares of bushland in Booragoon. This reserve offers a balance of open space and bushland for your enjoyment. With various paths through the bushland, you can enjoy a walk to view the wild flowers and view over the river.
- BBQ Facilities
- Toilets (including accessible unisex toilet)
- Footpaths and Benches
- A Nature Playspace,accessible for all abilities
- Care takers cottage available for hire
- Lookout with views across the swan river
- Heritage Trails
The reserve maybe suitable for the following functions and activities.
Wedding Ceremonies with up to 200 guests. Large functions and weddings will need to arrange for overflow parking on the reserve. This will be a requirement for the larger bookings and additional hire charges will apply.
Large Functions (birthday parties, family reunions, children's birthday parties etc) with up to 200 guests. Large functions and weddings will need to arrange for overflow parking on the reserve. This will be a requirement for the larger bookings and additional hire charges will apply.
Bouncy Castles, marquees, petting zoo's and pony rides maybe approved to be included as part of your booking at this reserve. To gain approval please indicate the request on the booking application form and read the before you book information. You may need to include further forms if your request is approved.
If you are planning on holding a large event will up to 300 people expected to attend, you will need to complete a City of Melville Events Package.
- Only approved bouncy castles are permitted on the site
- Only approved petting Zoo, pony rides or animal farms are permitted on the site
- Only approved marquees are approved on the reserve
- Pegs are not permitted within any of the reserve. Weights must be used to secure any structures
- No confetti is permitted
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
- Bookings will not be accepted for Public Holidays
To check on availability please contact a Customer Service Team Officer on 1300 635 845. Please refer to the Fees and Charges in Related Items.
To request a booking please complete the relevant online Booking Application Form listed below or the PDF Booking Application Form in Related Items.