Various holiday programs are available as part of Access & Inclusion in the City of Melville
Kids’ Camps Inc. offers six-day camps and weekend camps for students with an intellectual disability. The camps provide participants with opportunities for recreation and social interaction, and respite for families and carers.
You are welcome to apply for these camps if your child:
- has an intellectual disability AND
- is living at home (not in a group home) AND
- is of school age (6-18years) AND
- is able to walk unassisted AND
- is a current financial member of Kids’ Camps Inc.
To become a member of Kids' Camps visit the Kids’ Camps website www.kidscamps.org.au to access and complete the membership application and post to the Kids’ Camps Office with your annual membership fee.
Kids' Camps Inc.
City West Lotteries House
2 Delhi St
WEST PERTH 6005
Ph (08) 9420 7247
Fax (08) 9420 7248Email: firstname.lastname@example.org