Wireless Hill Park is located on 40 hectares of bushland in the City of Melville.
The site has magnificent sweeping views of the Swan River and Perth city. The bushland is home to numerous wildflowers, native plants, birds and reptiles and has extensive and accessible bush walks. These walks can be comfortably managed by Primary School aged children.
The park offers:
- a large grassed area
- a nautre playspace, accessible for all abilities in our community
- BBQ facilities and shelters
- public toilets, inculding and accessible unisex toilet
- extensive bush walks and heritage trails
- lunchtime sporting equipment is available if your school books the full day option