Disability (All Abilities) Access and Inclusion
Heathcote Museum & Gallery is serious about access and inclusion for all. We have a lot to offer and would love to see you and your organisation visiting Heathcote soon.
- FREE entry to the Art Gallery & Museum;
- FREE tour by appointment;
- A new contemporary art exhibition every six weeks;
- Accessibility to all areas of our buildings;
- Accessible toilets and facilities;
- A bus zone for your day trip right near the door for easy walking and access to the gallery;
- Spectacular Swan River views;
- Picnic and BBQ facilities;
- Gift shop, and,
- The BWG Steakhouse restaurant is on site, offering takeaway coffees and cake to be enjoyed while exploring our manicured gardens, which are accessible on wide footpaths with ramps.
If you have any other special requirements, please contact us.
For any questions or to book a tour or reserve the bus zone call 9364 5666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translating Interpreting Service TIS (131 450) National Relay Service 133 677 (TTY) 1300 555 727 (speech relay) www.relayservice.gov.au (internet and captioned relay)
Gallery hours are Tuesday to Friday, 10.00am to 3.00pm; Saturday and Sunday, 12 noon to 4.00pm; closed Mondays.
This innovative program is designed for people living with dementia and their care partners.
The final 2016 session will run from 10.00am to 11.30am on Wednesday, 23 November 2016.
2017 dates will be announced soon.
Each session is followed by refreshments at the Gallery. Numbers are limited and you will need to enrol for this program.
For more information, please contact Trish Halvorsen on 9364 1507 or email@example.com.
This program is jointly sponsored between Attitudinal Healing WA and the City of Melville.