Tompkins Park (Eastern End)
Tompkins Park is located between Canning Highway and the foreshore in Applecross. This reserve offers both active and passive areas for all types of activities.
Tompkins Park is located between Canning Highway and the foreshore in Applecross. This reserve offers both active and passive areas for all types of activities. The active area is consistently used by sporting clubs and associations all year round for activities such as rugby, soccer, cricket and more. There's a bowling club, function centre and clubrooms also located on the reserve. The function area is located away from the active reserve towards the eastern end of the reserve.
- BBQ Facilities
- Footpaths and Benches
- Sporting ovals
The reserve maybe suitable for the following functions and activities.
Wedding Ceremonies with up to 300 guests.
Large Functions (birthday parties, family reunions, children's birthday parties etc) with up to 199 guests.
Bouncy Castles, marquees, petting zoo's and pony rides maybe approved to be included as part of your booking at this reserve. To gain approval please indicate this on the booking application form, include a map of the proposed location and read the before you book information. You may need to include further forms if your request is approved.
- Only approved bouncy castles are permitted on the site
- Only approved petting Zoo, pony rides or animal farms are permitted on the site
- Only approved marquees are approved on the reserve
- Pegs are not permitted within any of the reserve. Weights must be used to secure any structures
- No confetti is permitted
- All bookings will be considered tentative until full payment is made
- Bookings will not be accepted for Public Holidays
To check on availability please contact a Customer Service Team Officer on 1300 635 845. Please refer to the Fees and Charges in Related Items.
To request a booking please complete the relevant online Booking Application Form listed below or the PDF Booking Application Form in Related Items.