City of Melville Main Hall
The City of Melville, Main Hall is a large facility containing a stage and a commercial kitchen .
(10 Almondbury Road, Booragoon)
The City of Melville, Main Hall is a large facility containing a stage and a commercial kitchen . The venue is used for a multitude of events including school dances, quiz nights, dance classes, wedding receptions, corporate events and private functions etc. The hall is conveniently located next to Garden City Shopping Centre with ample parking available to guests.There is also an outside amphitheatre that can be hired or booked in addition to the hall for events.
- Main hall with wooden floorboards and permanent stage
- Capacity of 280
- Kitchen facilities including oven, stove, fridge, hot water urn
- Wheelchair access
- Male, female and accessible toilets
- Tables and Chairs
To request a booking, please completed the Booking Form and submitted for assessment, fees will apply. You are advised to read the form carefully and supply the information as required. Please note the following:
- All applicants must complete all sections of the application form.
- If parts of the form are not applicable to your event or activity, you must indicate this in the space provided.
- Further information or forms maybe required depending on your booking type.
- You must include set up time as part of your booking. One hour will be allowed for free of charge at the conclusion of the booking for pack down. You do not need to include the pack down time on your booking form.
- All bookings in the Main Hall are subject to fees. Please check the Fees and Charges to determine costs that maybe associated with placing a booking.
- Bookings will not be accepted for Public Holidays
Once the form has been submitted, you should received notification on the outcome within 10 working days.
Before you submit your booking request form, please take the time to read the Before you Book information page. This page includes information on things you need to know and the approval process. To speed up the process the Before you Book page includes information for requirements that you may need to comply with and the forms. Please ensure you provide a description of what activities are proposed to take place at the booking on the form. Your booking will not be approved without a description.
To check on availability please contact a Customer Service Team Officer on 1300 635 845. Please refer to the Fees and Charges in Related Items.
To request a booking please complete the online Booking Application Form below: