Join the City and the Melville-Cockburn Chamber of Commerce for a number of business events throughout the year.
In 2017 a business event will be held every quarter, providing small to medium businesses with the opportunity to access practical skills, tips and tools you can take away and implement in your business.
The annual and popular Your Business Our Future Business Forum is the highlight event, and was held on 31 May 2017 with a special focus on 'Small Business Essentials."
The Business Breakfast Series will continue in the the 2nd and 3rd quarter. See details below.
Upcoming events - 2017
Business Breakfast Series
New dates coming soon!
- 7.30am to 9.00am
- City of Melville Civic Centre Conference Room
Previous 2017 Events
Your Business Our Future Business Forum - "Small Business Essentials" - Wednesday, 31 May 2017
The forum include presentations, an EXPO showcasing an array of business related services and a networking session to close the evening.
Key note speakers included:
- Chief Economist, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of WA
- Small Business Commissioner, Small Business Development Corporation
Management and leadership skills workshop - Thursday 30 March 2017
Today’s leaders and managers require emotional intelligence (EQ) as much as I.Q. to understand, learn and relate across all areas of their business. Streamlining operational processes and systems can transform enterprises through: ensuring safe workplaces, effectively managing budgets and finances, sustaining continuous improvement, refining recruitment, engaging performance management and planning that values human resources
Previous 2016 Events
Your Business Our Future Business Forum - 1 June 2016
My Future Melville Speaker Series
- Melville District Activity Centre - 25 August 2016
- Murdoch Activity Centre - 15 September 2016
- Canning Bridge Activity Centre - 22 September 2016
- Willagee Structure Plan - 13 October 2016
- Melville City Centre and Riseley Centre - 20 October 2016