Active in the Park Spring Classes
View the Spring Class Timetable and find a class that suits you or your little one! Free classes are held every week in the City's beautiful parks. Register today!
Thank you to the support of Healthy Melville sponsors Melville Holden, Garden City, Pharmacy 777 and Act Belong Commit.
Active in the Park Spring classes begin on 16 October and run until 9 December 2017.
Don't forget to bring a water bottle, towel, mat (for yoga) and enclosed shoes (Functional Fitness and Active Light)
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS : A variety of bodyweight and core exercises to strengthen and tone the entire body.
ACTIVE LIGHT : Basic, low impact moves for those starting out or wanting a simple fun class.
TUNES FOR TOTS : Dance, move, sing songs and have some fun with your little one.
PLAYFIT : A play based class to get children active through games and play.
YOGA : Stretch and strengthen all parts of the body. Improve posture, balance and flexibility.
- * Participants must be 14 years of age and over
- **Classes will not be run if the temperature exceeds 35C
- Classes may be cancelled due to rain
- Participants must register on the form below
- Check this webpage or the City's LeisureFit Facebook page for all updates
Enquiries to email@example.com