Active in the Park Summer Classes
FREE Active in the Park Summer Classes. It's never been easier for you and your family to keep fit and active.
Thank you to the support of Healthy Melville sponsors Melville Holden, Garden City, Pharmacy 777 and Act Belong Commit.
Active in the Park Summer 2018 classes begin on January 29 and run until 24th March.
Don't forget to bring a water bottle, towel, mat (for yoga) and enclosed shoes (Functional Fitness and Active Light)
FUNCTIONAL FITNESS : A variety of bodyweight and core exercises to strengthen and tone the entire body.
ACTIVE LIGHT : Basic, low impact moves for those starting out or wanting a simple fun class.
TUNES FOR TOTS : Dance, move, sing songs and have some fun with your little one.
PLAYFIT : A play based class to get children active through games and play.
YOGA : Stretch and strengthen all parts of the body. Improve posture, balance and flexibility.
- * Participants must be 14 years of age and over
- **Classes will not be run if the temperature exceeds 35C
- Classes may be cancelled due to rain
- Participants must register on the form below
- Check this webpage or the City's LeisureFit Facebook page for all updates
Enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org